Friday, August 1, 2008

racial harmony day

I think racial harmony mean all races having harmony and live in peace.It is very important as if there is no racial harmony day,there will be riots all around the world and different races will kill each other.I think different races get along well with each other and for example:Cheng Jun and Atika get along well althouhg they are from different races.I do have some malay friends in singapore someone like Ujit,who always play'zah' with me whenever he meets me and the other is my neighbour`s son.Although i do not know his name but we get along very well.An the last one who is not really a friend of mine but i still count him in.Diky,5.10,a malay.i know him when he provoke me and we ha ve a little fight but all went well after that fight and i harly speak to him.I promote racial harmony day on my blog as i know it is popular and anyone see it will love it.

No comments: